Origin and Brief History
The Key promoter of SUDAROLI Social Service Trust is Mr.'T.Loganathan who last his eye sight from his 5 years of age to I5 years. German Eye specialists conducted an Eye camp in Siloam Home for Blind in Chenkalpattu and selected 7 blind children for Eye surgery in 984. Miraculously, all the 7 children including T.Loganathan restored eye sight. By inspiring the miracle of God, Mr.T.Loganathan along with some local friends promoted a social service Trust in the name of "SUDAROLI Social Service Trust in 1993 with an overall objective of empowering the helpless and hopeless blind, physically handicapped and
Abandoned elderly people in Mettur and surrounding areas of Mettur in Salem district. Then, it was legally registered in 2009 under Indian Trust Act 1882.
SUDAROLI envision a society where blinds, physically handicapped, orphans, semi orphans and abandoned elderly people have an equal opportunity for empowering on socioeconomic Education, Health Human Rights and Livelihood Rights without discrimination of caste, creed and religion.
- Registered under Indian Trust Act 1882.
- Registered us 12AA and 80 G of Income Tax Act 1961.
- PAN - AALTS0467J
Missions of SUDAROLI Social Service Trust are as follows
- To promote and foster self-confidence.
- To promote self-respect for the blinds.
- To fight for Rights of the Blind
- To create self-employment with skill development training for the blinds.
- To promote education and self-employment for the blinds.
- To provide financial assistance, Reader assistance, disability aids, Braille based education, audio-based education for the blinds studying in schools and colleges
To provide skill development training and self employment for the physically handicapped.
To provide shelter, food and medical care with self employment for the orphaned blinds and handicapped.
To provide education support for the dropout blind children
To tap the all welfare schemes quota of reservation in education and employment of Govt of Tamil Nadu and Govt of India.
To conduct campaign on Eye Donation to enable the blinds to restored eye sight.